With over 25 years’ experience in the CCTV industry, we have made it our mission to understand your business. Everything Vista do is based around the values of listening, understanding, advising and supporting.
Vista don’t just provide products. Before we offer any security solution, we listen to your specific requirements.
We won’t just send you a datasheet. Our Business Development team work closely with you and your customers to ensure we understand exactly what you need to meet your project requirements.
Vista can advise you on the best approach tailored to your project – whether you’re looking to make the most of your current analogue infrastructure or benefit from the advantages of IP video, or something else. We offer a differentiated product range reflecting the brand’s depth of market understanding.
By choosing Vista, you’ll be working with a partner who stands by you and helps to resolve any challenges you encounter. Vista will support you to ensure your suggested solution is suitable through technology days or demos at one of our two UK Innovation Stations.
We take ownership of your security solution.
You’ll benefit from:
- An individual approach to each project, combining solutions and services to create a differentiated system tailored to your end user’s requirements
- Unique, resilient and flexible solutions
- 25 years of experience of matching the needs of installers and end-users
- Pre-configuration of IP products
- 3 years next working day advance replacement on all Vista items, 2 years on all Optio items.
- Product demonstrations at our Innovation Stations in Berkshire and Greater Manchester
- Dedicated technical support – both pre and post-sales
- Customer services and product management teams to ensure that your project is a success
Our ranges include:
- Security cameras
- Surveillance equipment
- CCTV camera systems
- Analogue security camera systems
- Analogue CCTV recorders
- IP CCTV recorders
- ONVIF compliant cameras
- CCTV monitors
- CCTV accessories